Thursday, July 30, 2015

Human shoe rack

Slaves can be useful in so many ways. I found this to be true when I decided to do some re-organizing.
I decided that a bunch of my shoes would need to be moved from an over crowded closet to the dungeon closet. I had use of a naked slave who I use from time to time to perform any number of tasks I assign him. Now, this particular slave is not the shoe worship type, although I could train him to be a shoe fetishist if wanted to. I do not feel the need to do this to him, as the world has many wonderful foot and shoe fetishists already.

So, back to the naked man in front of me who must do as he is told. I have him place his forearms together, palms touching. I use purple hemp rope, with lots of bite, to securely tie his wrists and forearms together. The rope pieces I use are about thirty feet long, so I have plenty of rope to make lots of wraps. I am careful about how I place it, everything must be perfect. He stands there, obedient and quiet, watching my hands. The simple act of tying his wrists like this has caused a certain powerful reaction in him. He has sunk deeper into his submission to me. People who are not into bondage can not understand this powerful moment. I understand it and embrace it because as he submits, I feel my own power swell up inside me and it feels really good!

Now that his arms are securely tied, he is told that he is now my human shoe rack and will be put to service transporting my shoes from point A to point B. I load him up with shoes, as many as I can. I warn him that if he drops any of them, it would be really BAD. He manages to complete the task, transporting two loads of shoes. He was such a useful human shoe rack! Just for that, he earned more bondage, laying on his back with a spreader bar between his ankles, and his still tied arms secured to a sturdy point above his head. Seeing him in this vulnerable, helpless position gave me just the incentive I needed to perform my wicked ministrations!

No comments: